About Me

My photo
I'm just a rockabilly gal with a huge passion for makeup, nails, beauty, pin ups, eBay shopping, red, and fluffly stuff. I also love my man and our little family. I'm a Wife, a mother, and beauty school student. I'm pretty busy these days but promise to share my best ideas for nails, hair, and makeup!...

Monday, May 28, 2012

It's about time!

Hiya!! First of all I'm sorry I've been missing! I have been ridiculously busy! But no excuses... Today I painted my nails half red half white with red polka dots. They came out pretty cute! This is definitely an easy way to spice up plain red polish!


Here I used "red my fortune cookie" by china glaze and just some cheap white I had sitting in my vanity!
Try it out! It's fun, cute, and easy!

Until next time!
(it'll be way sooner this time!)

1 comment:

  1. cute nails! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete