About Me

My photo
I'm just a rockabilly gal with a huge passion for makeup, nails, beauty, pin ups, eBay shopping, red, and fluffly stuff. I also love my man and our little family. I'm a Wife, a mother, and beauty school student. I'm pretty busy these days but promise to share my best ideas for nails, hair, and makeup!...

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Stocking up!

Hiya!!

So I'm starting my job on Tuesday!! Ill be doing hair, makeup, and nails! I went shopping on Black Friday for my supplies and came across a great deal on some polish. Being in the Christmas spirit I bought some of veniques holiday colors! & I love them! I tend to be a china glaze girl but I'm impressed. At first glance I was disappointed but once I put a top coat on loved them! Here's a little glance at my findings!






No comments:

Post a Comment