About Me

My photo
I'm just a rockabilly gal with a huge passion for makeup, nails, beauty, pin ups, eBay shopping, red, and fluffly stuff. I also love my man and our little family. I'm a Wife, a mother, and beauty school student. I'm pretty busy these days but promise to share my best ideas for nails, hair, and makeup!...

Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Little Update

Hi everyone, Hope you had a good Easter and didn't eat too much chocolate!
I'm still in the process of organizing my room and am hoping, hoping, hoping that I can get it finished by next week, but I'm not sure.  I have a very busy weekend, so we will see if it happens!  Once my room is organized the posts should come a bit more regularly.  I also got my new camera this weekend, so I have been playing with the settings on it! :)  So excited!
Take care and thanks for reading!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment