About Me

My photo
I'm just a rockabilly gal with a huge passion for makeup, nails, beauty, pin ups, eBay shopping, red, and fluffly stuff. I also love my man and our little family. I'm a Wife, a mother, and beauty school student. I'm pretty busy these days but promise to share my best ideas for nails, hair, and makeup!...

Monday, April 25, 2011

Fur Baby! :)

I was playing with my camera yesterday and trying to take a few pics of our fur baby, Bella.  She isn't really into the whole picture thing, every time I tried to get her attention she would look or walk away!  However, I did get two pics to come out!  So introducing to you our pup Bella:



Also, I wanted to let you guys know there are a few new giveaways added to my giveaway page.

I'm currently at 19 followers, which is hard to believe for me!  Especially since I am sadly getting a slow start to the blog, due to reorganization and a wedding a month away!  Once I hit 25 followers I have decided that I will be having a small giveaway!



Photobucket

4 comments: