About Me

My photo
I'm just a rockabilly gal with a huge passion for makeup, nails, beauty, pin ups, eBay shopping, red, and fluffly stuff. I also love my man and our little family. I'm a Wife, a mother, and beauty school student. I'm pretty busy these days but promise to share my best ideas for nails, hair, and makeup!...

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Non-Polish Related - Book Love

As you guys may or may not know I am an avid book lover.  Though I sometimes don't read as much as I would like to at times, I still love to read a great book that captivates me.  I love when I get my hands on a book that I can't put down.  I have tons of paper books that I have bought the past couples years from library book sales and the regular book store.  Last year the Mr. bought me a B&N Nook for my graduation gift and I LOVE it.  Though I do still read my paper books that I have bought, I love the convenience of my Nook.

Anyhow, I just finished two books today that I have been reading.  I wanted to share my opinions on them simply because I love it when others share good books with me.

Is this something you guys would be interested in as a feature once in awhile?  I will only share the books that I believe others should take a look at.  Please be honest.  I will add another poll on the right and would greatly appreciate it if you would answer it, along with the other one if you haven't yet.  If you don't care to hear about books, I truly will not be offended, especially since I know you are all coming here because I share your love for polish.



Thanks for reading!  Please feel free to answer the poll(s)!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment