About Me

My photo
I'm just a rockabilly gal with a huge passion for makeup, nails, beauty, pin ups, eBay shopping, red, and fluffly stuff. I also love my man and our little family. I'm a Wife, a mother, and beauty school student. I'm pretty busy these days but promise to share my best ideas for nails, hair, and makeup!...

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Squee China Glaze Metalic Crackles

I just saw on purse forum that China Glaze will be releasing a Metalic Crackle collection this summer!  Releases on June 15, 2011 in Europe.  The US release will be in July!

Post image for Exclusive China Glaze News – 6 New Crackle Colors To Be Released This Summer Crackle Glaze Metals






Left to Right:
Cracked Medallion - Bronze Metal Crackle; Haute Metal - Pale Pink Metal Crackle; Latticed Lilac - Lavender Metal Crackle; Oxidized Aqua - Aquamarine Metal Crackle; Platinum Pieces - Silver Metal Crackle; Tarnished Gold - Gold Metal Crackle

Who else is excited?!?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment