About Me

My photo
I'm just a rockabilly gal with a huge passion for makeup, nails, beauty, pin ups, eBay shopping, red, and fluffly stuff. I also love my man and our little family. I'm a Wife, a mother, and beauty school student. I'm pretty busy these days but promise to share my best ideas for nails, hair, and makeup!...

Friday, April 22, 2011

This Week's Haul

I hope you are all doing well.  I recently decided that I am going to take my acrylics off.  I'm considering getting them back on just for the wedding, but I'm not sure.  My nails keep separating from them due to their shape and I can't afford to keep getting new sets every two months.  I found this calcium gel overlay that I ordered and am going to try that.  I hope it will work especially since it is healthier for my nails.  I am hoping to do some swatching within the next few days before I take my acrylics off, so I have some stuff to show you while my nails are ugly!  Anyhow, on with my haul! :)


This week I went hunting for polishes for a swap with another nail blogger and decided to take a side trip to Big Lots and Dollar Tree to see if I could get lucky and find some great polishes that some others are finding.  Though I didn't get lucky enough to find any Sally Hansen Prisms or Maybelline Coloramas, I did find some stuff!

Here is what I found at the Dollar Tree:



Here is what I found at Big Lots:  (I thought the Playboy ones were funny and the colors were cute, so I decided to grab it.  There is a paint and peel in there too, which I figured I might as well try for only $2.50.)


Some of these items rang up less than what they were marked!! :)  In all I only spent $15.  Swatches to come soon, I hope!

Hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend!  Thanks for reading!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I have those little nail art bottles, too. I love the glitter ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Love, BI haven't had a chance to play around with them yet, but can't wait! The glitter one is what drew me to them! :)

    ReplyDelete