About Me

My photo
I'm just a rockabilly gal with a huge passion for makeup, nails, beauty, pin ups, eBay shopping, red, and fluffly stuff. I also love my man and our little family. I'm a Wife, a mother, and beauty school student. I'm pretty busy these days but promise to share my best ideas for nails, hair, and makeup!...

Friday, April 15, 2011

Zoya Caitlin

A few weeks ago I placed an order for some Zoya polishes and they came in a few days ago.  I have never used Zoya and I have to say I love them! 

Today I have Zoya Caitlin from their Spring 2011 Intimate collection to show you.  It is a purple cream with what appears to be blue and gray undertones that is just lovely!



This is three coats with a top coat of SV.  I have to say that this is a great polish and super springy! :)  I absolutely adore the color.

What do you guys think?  What are some of your favorite Zoya colors?

PS - I am still working on how I should shoot my nails, any tips?



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment