About Me

My photo
I'm just a rockabilly gal with a huge passion for makeup, nails, beauty, pin ups, eBay shopping, red, and fluffly stuff. I also love my man and our little family. I'm a Wife, a mother, and beauty school student. I'm pretty busy these days but promise to share my best ideas for nails, hair, and makeup!...

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

OPI Stash 1/3 (Pic Heavy)

Since I plan on weeding through my stash and I haven't had a chance to try out my gel for my nails, I decided to do some stash pics.  I'm including pics of the bottles and swatches on nail wheels.  I plan on doing this for my entire stash, so that I can share it with you guys and figure out what ones I want to put up for a blog sale.  If you see any that you would like to see swatched on my nails, please let me know in the comments and I will try to swatch them as soon as I can.

Here is my OPI stash (1 of 3 parts)


__________________________________________________________________________________



1. opi ink suede
2. Russian navy suede
3. suzi skis in the pyreness suede
4. suzi skis in the pyreness
5. here today… aragon tomorrow
6. ski teal we drop

__________________________________________________________________________________




7. sapphire in the snow
8. ds magic
9. Austin-tatious turquoise
10. don’t mess with opi
11. who the shrek are you?
12. mermaids tears

__________________________________________________________________________________



13. whats with the cattitude?
14. I want to be a-lone star
15. stranger tides
16. skull & glossbones
17. not like the movies
18. not like the movies  (yes, I ended up with two of these... one for the blog sale!?)

So, what do you guys think of my OPI stash so far?  

Thanks for reading!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment