About Me

My photo
I'm just a rockabilly gal with a huge passion for makeup, nails, beauty, pin ups, eBay shopping, red, and fluffly stuff. I also love my man and our little family. I'm a Wife, a mother, and beauty school student. I'm pretty busy these days but promise to share my best ideas for nails, hair, and makeup!...

Friday, June 24, 2011

OPI Stash 2/3 (Pic Heavy)

Hello!  Here is the second part of my OPI stash (2 of 3)!  If there are any you would like to see swatched on my nails, please let me know!


__________________________________________________________________________________



1. do you think I’m texy?
2. Houston we have a purple
3. the one that got away
4. ds jewel
5. ds extravagance
6. ds mystery

__________________________________________________________________________________



7.  my private jet
8. Lincoln park at midnight
9. Lincoln park after dark
10. William tell me about OPI
11. Russian navy
12. Siberian nights

__________________________________________________________________________________



13. suzi says da!
14. planks a lot
15. shim-merry chic
16. suzi loves cowboys
17. ds classic
18. san tan-tonio

Do you guys have any of these?  What are your favorites?

Thanks for reading! 










Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I love your stash pics. I have many of the same polishes and you have given me more to add to my shopping list. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @For Me, It Works... Haha, glad you found some you want to add to your stash! What ones are you lemming now? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Peggy, of those your swatched I have I already own: DS Extravagance, My Private Jet (dud), Lincoln Park After Dark, Russian Navy, DS Classic, San Tan-Tonio, OPI Ink Suede, Suzi Skis in the Pyreness, and Ski Teal We Drop.

    I now need: Lincoln Park At Midnight, Planks A Lot, Sapphire in the Snow, and Mermaids Tears

    One day I will sit down and swatch my collection. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @For Me, It Works...

    Nice choices! Lincoln Park at Midnight and Lincoln Park after Dark are close, but different enough to get both! :) Glad I'm helping you find some new pretties!

    I put myself on a low buy - only allowing myself to buy the ChG metallic crackles and the OPI Touring America collections this summer. I would say at least 85% of my stash is untried, due to acquiring most of it these past few months. So, I figured I should at least swatch them and go on a low buy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Peggy, I need to go on a no-buy as I have bought like 26 polishes in the past week. Luckily I don't like crackles and the OPI Touring America looks very duppish of what I already own, so I am hoping I will be able to hold off on any more buying for at least 1-2 months. I agree, the majority of my collection is also untried. I have been trying to swatch more lately. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete