About Me

My photo
I'm just a rockabilly gal with a huge passion for makeup, nails, beauty, pin ups, eBay shopping, red, and fluffly stuff. I also love my man and our little family. I'm a Wife, a mother, and beauty school student. I'm pretty busy these days but promise to share my best ideas for nails, hair, and makeup!...

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Why, Hello there!

Hi Everyone!!!  I just wanted to pop in and let everyone know that I am alive and doing well!

Mr. M and I tied the knot this past Saturday and the day couldn't have been more perfect!  I still can't believe the day has already been here and gone and that we are now FINALLY married! :)  We took the past few days off from work and are returning tomorrow.  We have had a relaxing few days, with hiking Monday, shopping Tuesday, and simply relaxing today.  We will be taking an actual "honeymoon" this August.  Until then we are adjusting to married life and working on some house projects.

I wanted to let everyone know that I will be back later this week with the giveaway winner and hopefully some actual posts next week!

Hope everyone is doing well and staying cool in this heat!

Thanks for reading! 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment