About Me

My photo
I'm just a rockabilly gal with a huge passion for makeup, nails, beauty, pin ups, eBay shopping, red, and fluffly stuff. I also love my man and our little family. I'm a Wife, a mother, and beauty school student. I'm pretty busy these days but promise to share my best ideas for nails, hair, and makeup!...

Monday, January 16, 2012

A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." — Coco Chanel

 

Hiya!!
So I want to start by saying I’ve had a wonderful week!
 I’ve got to thank my husband for paying for my schooling and being so helpful, understanding, and supportive! Paul Mitchell schools are amazing!  If you’re thinking of going to beauty school and you have a Paul Mitchell school in your area it’s worth it!
I don’t have a lot of new nail stuff going on right now, but I did a pretty little vintage hair style on my doll head.





Here she is with her pretty vintage hair. Oh I named her Delores by the way!
My days have been so busy! I’m hoping to come up with a new nail idea soon!
Thanks for reading!

Until next time…

Photobucket

1 comment: