About Me

My photo
I'm just a rockabilly gal with a huge passion for makeup, nails, beauty, pin ups, eBay shopping, red, and fluffly stuff. I also love my man and our little family. I'm a Wife, a mother, and beauty school student. I'm pretty busy these days but promise to share my best ideas for nails, hair, and makeup!...

Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Not Just Plain Old Red Idea...



Hiya everyone!
What a week it has been!
Getting back into the swing of things after a two week break has been quite a task!
But after working on our 53 Chevy with my hubby…
(Here’s our 53 Chevy Rat Rod Project and my man taking a nap after a long day of working on it.)
 (this is definitely my new favorite picture!)
 I had to do my nails they were all chipped, stained, and just really bad. I probably don't need to say this but red polish is my thing, no matter how many great colors I buy I always end up with red nails. So I did a little something this time that I think came out pretty nice. 

It's a subtle design. Basically I just threw a couple coats of red polish then my top coat as I normally would and took my Matte Magic by China Glaze and lightly dabbed little dots on to make some matte polka dots. 
here's a picture out in the sunlight 

I love it!

And here’s my working on the car with the hubs hairdo haha…
my go to accessory the bandanna!
Just thought i'd share that quick little idea with everyone!
until next time...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment