About Me

My photo
I'm just a rockabilly gal with a huge passion for makeup, nails, beauty, pin ups, eBay shopping, red, and fluffly stuff. I also love my man and our little family. I'm a Wife, a mother, and beauty school student. I'm pretty busy these days but promise to share my best ideas for nails, hair, and makeup!...

Saturday, December 31, 2011

and a Happy New Year!

Hiya Everyone!
I can’t believe this year has already gone by!  But here it is the last day of 2011. This year has been wonderful year, although it seems to have been the fastest year in history. It started out a little rocky but ended quite swell. I feel like 2012 is going to be a fantastic year! I feel like it’s my time to shine. I’m finally going to begin my career after being accepted to the Paul Mitchell School here. This is such a passion of mine and I am definitely looking forward to this! and...

I’m ready to bring in the New Year with a new nail design!

It sort of reminds me of lace or saddle shoes haha. 
I just threw a couple coats of white, then painted the tips red  in a heart shape type of thing, used a small paint brush to dot some red above it. I like it! It’s different and kind of cute! Go ahead try it out!

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment